I pledge to vote for Lisa Rhone for SDCERA trustee
Look for a postage-paid ballot that should arrive at your home.
Vote for Lisa when it arrives the week of Jan. 25.
“My values are simple – protecting your pension and mine.”
Lisa Rhone for County Retirement Board
County employees need a strong voice protecting our pensions.
Budget cuts caused by COVID can’t be an excuse to slash our retirement.
And we can’t afford risky Wall Street gambles like the County has made before.
I’ve worked at the County for 21 years and I plan to retire here.
That’s why I’m running – to look out for County employees and protect your pension and mine.
– Lisa Rhone
- No cuts to our defined benefit pensions.
- Fix the Tier D disaster shortchanging new hires.
- Invest responsibly. No high-risk schemes.
- County Human Services Specialist since 1999.
- Audits Expenditure Reports and credit card spending.
- Union contract negotiating committee member.