LOG YOUR CALL: Tell the Ohio Redistricting Commission to Adopt Our Model Maps
So far, the Ohio Supreme Court has struck down two sets of state legislative maps, and a congressional map. Now the Ohio Redistricting Commission is tasked with drawing three new maps (Ohio House, Ohio Senate, US Congress), all on tight deadlines. (Well, the deadline for the state legislative maps has already passed, but they are still trying to complete the task.)
With filing deadlines and our primary dates coming up soon, there is simply no more time to waste. We believe the best course of action is for the Commission to adopt the model maps supported by Fair Districts Ohio and partners.
For state legislative maps, they should adopt the Rodden III House and Rodden III Senate maps. Here's a letter with more information about the maps. For a US congressional map, the Commission should adopt the Fair Districts model map. Here's more information about the model map.
Please call the Commissions to urge them to adopt these model maps, then LOG YOUR CALLS by clicking on the button!
- House Speaker Bob Cupp: 614-466-9624
- Senate President Matt Huffman: 614-466-7584
- House Minority Leader C. Allison Russo: (614) 466-8012
- Senator Vernon Sykes: 614-466-7041
- Auditor Keith Faber: 614-466-4514
- Secretary of State Frank LaRose: (614) 466-2655 (press 1)
- Gov. Mike DeWine: 614-466-3555 or 614-644-4357 (you should be able to leave a message at the second number)