Presidential Inaugural Committee MLK Day of Service Host Form
Health and Safety Agreement:
- Masks are required for all participants at all times, including while participating in outdoor activities.
- Refrain from eating or drinking as much as possible. When you do please ensure that everyone is at least 15 feet away from anyone else.
- Participants must maintain six (6) to ten (10) feet of separation from other people at all times.
- Participants should wash hands frequently for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom or touching high touch surfaces. When washing hands is not possible use hand sanitizer. Event hosts should provide hand sanitizer to participants to use.
- Clean and disinfect regularly during the event. -If handling food, follow the CDCs steps for food safety carefully.
- All attendees should be asked the COVID-19 symptoms questionnaire before participating.
- Where possible, event hosts should place physical markers on the ground to ensure social distancing
- If in cars, cars should be parked with 10 ft between them.
- If not in cars, households should at minimum remain 10 ft apart.
Hosting an event:
There are three steps to becoming a host:
Fill out this host form.
Create your event on Mobilize, our event signup platform.
Once your event is approved, you’ll get an email notification and can begin recruiting volunteers!