Sign up for CIRC's Media Lists!
The Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition (CIRC) is a statewide, membership-based coalition of immigrant, faith, labor, youth, community, business and ally organizations founded in 2002 to improve the lives of immigrants and refugees by making Colorado a more welcoming, immigrant-friendly state. CIRC achieves this mission through non-partisan civic engagement, public education, and advocating for workable, fair and humane immigration policies.
We send materials to media in our 5 regions: Denver Metro Area, Northern Colorado, Southern Colorado, West Slope, and the Mountain region.
Our Members & Supporters Make the News:
- Local, state & federal policy updates
- Regional actions in every corner of the state
- Reaction to major developments
- Statements from CIRC Executive Director
- Facebook Live feeds of events and rallies
95+ member organization Coalition. Representation in every corner of Colorado.