Over the last five years, we have grown from 2 to 6 Green Party councillors in Oxford.
Right now, we’re planning our election operation for May 2024, and we’ve got ambitions to run the biggest, most high profile campaign yet. There’s a real chance that the number of Greens on the council could DOUBLE in next year’s elections.
- £2/month pays for online document storage.
- £25 pays for a online advertisement to reach people at home.
- £40 will print a letter for every postal voter in a ward.
- £100 will pay staff for a day.
- £150 will pay for 5000 copies of a ward newsletter.
- £500 pays for 42 hours of staff time organising election campaigns.