Bobbi Bittker is a candidate for Town Council in Bedford, New York, whose policies are driven by the need to protect the health, safety and welfare of everyone in Bedford. She believes in providing safe affordable housing; revitalizing the Bedford Hills business district to improve accessibility to a choice destination for local seniors, youth and immigrants while increasing the town's tax base; and protecting the environment from climate change.
Want to donate offline?
You can make checks payable to:
Friends of Bobbi Bittker
29 Cottage Terrace
Bedford Hills, NY 10507
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.
Contributions to Friends of Bobbi Bittker are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.