AFSCME Council 5
South Saint Paul, MN
We advocate for excellence in public services, dignity in the workplace, and opportunity and prosperity for all workers.
- We believe that there is dignity in all work, and there should be dignity for all workers.
- We build power for all working families.
- We all do better when we all do better!
- We advance and defend the common good.
- We are leaders in building a movement for social and economic justice.
- We treat each other with respect and compassion.
- We value pride, passion, excellence, integrity and courage in all the work we do.
- We practice solidarity and member involvement.
- What we do away from the negotiating table is more important than what we do at the table.