Montanans Organized for Education
Together, we give a voice to the majority of citizens who oppose selling off our public schools.
MOFE Action Fund is committed to standing up for Montana’s Constitution and our students by opposing school privatization and supporting public pre-k.
Montana's Constitution states “Equality of educational opportunity is guaranteed to each person of the state." (Article X, Section 1).
Therefore, MOFE Action Fund will:
- Oppose the privatization of public schools
- Oppose public dollars being used to fund private for-profit schools
- Support adequate investments in public education
- Support publicly funded public pre-k
- Support investments in educator attraction and retention
MOFE Action Fund is committed to standing up for public education and fighting out-of-state and in-state special interests that want to sell off our schools and abandon rural Montana.