Unitarian Universalist Justice Ministry of California
The mission of the Unitarian Universalist Justice Ministry of California is to advance justice in our state by cultivating and connecting leaders and communities, and by empowering the public voice of those who share UU values and principles.
We seek to develop the skills of civic engagement and faith-rooted organizing so that UUs across California can educate, organize, and advocate for public policies that:
- uphold the worth and dignity of every person
- further justice, equity, and compassion in human relations
- ensure use of the democratic process
- protect religious freedom
- promote respect for the interdependent web of all existence
Through the generation of faith-development resources, accessible programming, and accountable relationships, UUJMCA serves to support all UUs in California in putting their faith into public action.