End Canadian Assistance to Military Committing Genocide
Take a minute to write to Prime Minister Trudeau and Foreign Affairs Minister Joly.
The International Court of Justice (ICJ) has delivered its Order in response to South Africa’s “Request for the indication of provisional measures” in the case concerning “Application of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide in the Gaza Strip (South Africa v. Israel)”.
- Suspend permits for arms sales.
- Revoke the charitable status of charities violating Canada Revenue Agency rules by assisting the Israeli military.
- Announce it will investigate Canadians fighting in the Israeli military for possibly committing war crimes.
- Pause bilateral and multilateral military ties.
- Clearly condemn Israel’s genocide.