Urge Congress to Reunite and Keep All Immigrant Families Together
We are at a pivotal moment in the immigrant justice movement where we can make meaningful, lasting changes to the U.S. immigration system for the first time in decades. While both houses of Congress have a Democratic majority, we must act quickly to pass compassionate immigration reform, including a pathway to citizenship for millions!
Please join our letter campaign to send a letter to your Congressional representatives about the urgent need for immigration reform that prioritizes the safety and dignity of all immigrants and provides a path for families to thrive together! Every letter sent makes a difference!
- Reuniting Families Act - clears the family and employment-based visa backlogs, and provides relief for orphans, widows and equal treatment to stepchildren, enforcement relief to keep families together, eliminates LGBTQ discrimination in the immigration system and embraces the diversity visa program
- Pathway to citizenship for 11 million undocumented immigrants, DACA recipients, and TPS holders, including those with past criminal records
- Decreased funding for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents and reduced funding for the administration’s overall immigration enforcement and detention operations
- GRACE Act - ensures refugee admissions does not drop below 125,000 per year
- New Way Forward Act - ends mandatory immigration detention, ending automatic pipelines to deportation through the criminal legal system