T-Mobile MUST Protect Employees from Coronavirus NOW
The emergence of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is creating an atmosphere of confusion and alarm. While the full extent of the outbreak is still unfolding, and there are many unknowns, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) has made it clear that all businesses should should take steps to protect workers and the public.
From: [Your Name]
We are calling on T-Mobile to step up and do what must be done to protect their employees and their customers.
- Fully stock EPA-registered disinfectant wipes for customers and employees to wipe down phones and touch screens
- Provide powder-free nitrile gloves in different sizes for employees handling phones or other possibly contaminated devices
- Install ‘hands-free’ hand sanitizer stations for customer and worker use
- Grant all employees - including those under voluntary or involuntary quarantine, or with signs of COVID-19 or influenza - full access to paid sick leave and waive penalties associated with their use, including quota relief.
- Grant Mobile Experts and Mobile Associates quota relief throughout the duration of the virus due to decline in available inventory, store closings, or change in the number of door-swings.