An Inconvenient Sequel: Screening and Panel
Start:August 17, 2017• 7:00 PM
Host Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are now SOLD OUT!
Here are five things you need to know about the upcoming screening and panel discussion:
1. Wear your favorite science or environment themed t-shirt.
2. You'll be asked to show the confirmation email from your ticket purchase. Please have it printed or bring a mobile version.
3. Our screening and panel discussion will be in Screen 4 and the film will start at 7pm sharp. No trailers!
4. The panel discussion will start right after the film ends. Do you have your questions ready for our panelists?
5. Stop by at our table in Lagoon Cinema's lobby to talk to members of March for Science Minnesota and Sierra Club North Star Chapter.
- Janne Flisrand, through the Minnesota Green Communities initiative, worked to ensure all the affordable housing funded in Minnesota is healthy and sustainable. She’s written a guide to best practices for green maintenance for multifamily properties. She is also a co-founder of the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition (now called Our Streets MPLS), the organization that brought Open Streets to Minneapolis and helped pass the city’s recent protected bikeway plan.
- Jukka Kukkonen from PlugInConnect is local EV market expert and coordinates the MN Plug-in Vehicle Owners Circle. You can find more information about his work by visiting www.PlugInConnect.com
- Timothy DenHerder-Thomas is the General Manager of Cooperative Energy Futures, which develops community-owned solar projects that reduce their energy bills through solar at no upfront cost. Timothy is deeply involved in a number of initiatives around energy democracy and community wealth building.