Climate Camp '22
Start: Thursday, July 28, 2022• 6:00 PM
End: Monday, August 01, 2022• 6:00 PM
This summer Climate Camp Scotland will take place in St Fitticks Park, Torry, Aberdeen, 28th July - 1st August, to take the climate justice struggle to the heart of big oil.
A flavour of our camp
Our camp will be a people-powered experiment where we will eat, learn and live together as well as take action against the corporate greed and profiteering of oil and gas that is keeping people in poverty and destroying our planet.
We invite you to join us in Aberdeen to put an end to new fossil fuels and instead crank forward a community-led just transition towards renewable energy democracy.
- We will provide food and drinks, you only need yourself and your tent
- Got ideas for system change? Bring your ideas for workshops, talks and actions
- We are all crew: help us run the camp and learn amazing practical skills
Thinking of coming along to Climate Camp ‘22? Take a moment to register on this page.
Registering is free and it’s not a commitment, but is super helpful to the organisers as it gives us a rough idea of how many people are interested in coming, how much food we need to cook, and what people's specific needs are. If you know friends who might like to come, please also encourage them to register too.
Coaches from Glasgow, Falkirk and Edinburgh
Coach booking has now ended but there are still quite a few seats. Pop along at these times today, Thursday, to grab them:
- Glasgow, 5pm: Millenium Hotel, George Square G2 1DS
- Edinburgh, 5pm: 25 Waterloo Pl EH1 3BQ
- Falkirk, 6pm: Mariner Centre, 42 Glasgow Rd FK1 4HJ
Open the Practical Information briefing now.
We've prepared a bumper briefing with info about:
- Workshops and talks programme, to be added two weeks prior to the camp
- Online introduction events
- Mobility and access
- Food and water
- Health and well-being
- Buddies and affinity groups
- Safer spaces and mediation
- Law and the police
- Climate camp photo album