June 25 Public Comment Day
Start: Friday, June 25, 2021•10:00 AM • Pacific Daylight Time (US & Canada) (GMT-07:00)
This is a virtual event
Friends of justice and foes of sheriffs/jails,
This Friday 6/25 is the final opportunity to give real-time public comment to the SF Board of Supervisors before they vote on this year's budget during this year's Public Comment Day, which will start at 10 a.m. and will likely go into the late afternoon or evening. Please call in! Tell them: with the 850 Bryant jail closed, we want that money reinvested in housing and healthcare. It's past time to #RefundFrisco with the jail savings!HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN PUBLIC COMMENT: The SF Budget Hearing starts with public comment at 10am.
- RSVP to this event for text alerts to know when public comment begins
- Get meeting details and talking points: bit.ly/june25comment
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates.
Can’t make it to public comment?
- Use our email template to send the BOS an email comment.
- Participate in our letter campaign and join the support of 60 community organizations!
We hope you can join us in ensuring that previous Hall of "Justice" funds go to building robust community resources for all of us, instead of harmful carceral systems!