March On the Polls 2018
Start: January 20, 2018•12:00 PM • Mountain Time (US & Canada) (GMT-07:00)
You marched - what's next? What will we all do after the Women’s March to create positive change in Colorado and the country?
We've got you covered: Come join resistance groups in any of the locations below for an informal meet and greet to learn about how you can plug in locally. Network with local progressives, share experiences, make friends, and get involved. Everyone is welcome!
Women’s March On the Polls are happening across the state on the day *after* the Women's March as a way to get people plugged in to the work ahead in 2018.
Events are being held:
- Grand Junction, 12:00pm-4:00pm, Mesa Theater, 538 Main St
- Arvada, 3:30pm-5:00pm, Standley Lake Public Library, 8494 Kipling St
- Aurora, 2:00pm, Carrabba's Italian Grill, 2088 S. Abilene St
- Boulder, 6:30pm-8:30pm, West Flanders Brewing Co, 1125 Pearl St
- Fort Collins, 5:00pm-6:30pm, Wolverine Farm, 316 Willow St
- Golden, 4:00pm-6:00pm, Windy Saddle Cafe, 1110 Washington Av
- Lafayette, 10am-1:00pm, East Simpson Coffee House, 414 E Simpson St
- Longmont, 6:00pm-8:00pm, 300 Suns Brewing, 335 1st Av
- Denver, 2:00pm-4:00pm, Park Hill UCC, 2600 Leyden St
If you can’t attend any of the local meetups above, you can still reach out to the organizers of this event to get more information on how you can plug in. RSVP and pick "I'd like more information" rather than a location.