Medford City Council Meeting on FY23 Budget
Start: Tuesday, June 28, 2022• 7:00 PM
The City Council will be taking a final vote on the Mayor’s FY23 proposed budget on 6/28. The Council will be looking at multiple options to improve the budget, including reallocation of existing funds, requesting the Mayor restore cuts made to her budget since June 2nd, and exploring all options to raise revenue to fund our public schools and essential city services.
We need you to stand up for a better future for Medford at the upcoming City Council Meeting on Tuesday, June 28th at 7PM. Please come to City Hall and speak up for options to improve our budget situation and share the impact of this bad budget on you, your family, and our whole community.
If you can't attend in person:
- RSVP to receive the Zoom link and a reminder to attend!
- Join on Zoom and raise your hand to speak
- Send written testimony to the Council by Monday if you’re not available on June 28th
- Write to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email the Mayor requesting that she allocate additional funds to stop service cuts