Supervising Organizers: Essential Skills
Start: Wednesday, May 27, 2020•10:30 AM • Central Daylight Time (US & Canada) (GMT-05:00)
End: Thursday, May 28, 2020• 4:00 PM • Central Daylight Time (US & Canada) (GMT-05:00)
Host Contact Info: email@example.com
Meet this moment with us: sharpen your organizing skills with us in an intimate, interactive online training.
Over the course of three days, you will:
- Connect with other supervisors about how COVID-19 has impacted our work
- Understand how to build effective teams
- Learn to teach organizers to think strategically
- Hone a realistic workplan
- Become prepared to have difficult conversations
2 day training: May 27th and 28th
Daily timing: 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Central Time -- including 1 hour break for lunch, plus other breaks throughout. Feel free to snack and do your thing - we are all in this together!
We are offering a sliding scale for these online trainings because we want them to be accessible to everyone.
During registration, you will be asked to select your organizational budget. The amount you will be charged is displayed there as well.
After registration, you will receive TWO emails - one automatically from Action Network; one from Midwest Academy with your invoice and a payment link (that one might take a couple business days).
- We will cap each training at 24 people. Expect to participate in discussions in the full group as well as in breakout rooms.
- We will use Zoom for all trainings. We will offer (short) practice sessions for anyone who wants to get a little more comfortable using Zoom.
- Shortly before the training, you will receive an email with some more details, including the Zoom meeting link and password. This will be password-protected.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org