Australian Mass Mobilisation Mobiliser Training
We need rebels.... lots of rebels.
Building our skills at sharing the important work of XR is key
The Australian Mass Mobilisation project invites all rebels actively engaged in building the movement to join the first iteration of our mobiliser training.
We have decided to offer the training in modules for flexibility, accessibility and to share the learning with anyone doing the work of XR, not just those who have applied as mobilisers. If you are part of a working group or local/affinity group and keen to mobilise people in whatever capacity, you are welcome to attend as many of the modules on offer as you feel may be helpful.
Please tick all the boxes on the RSVP list you would like to attend.
Heading for Extinction Presenter Training Thurs 20th Aug 7-9pm EST
- Preparation for delivering intro talk and ongoing support in developing skills
SOS (for mobilisers only) Sat 22nd Aug 10-11:30am EST
- Learn how mobilisers fit into the AusMM project, National and State self-organising structures
8 Ways to Mobilise Sat 22nd 11:45am-12:45pm EST
- Sharing ways to maximise mobilising using learning from the UK and our own creativity
Starting a new group Sat 22nd Aug 1:30-3:30pm EST
- Steps and supports to draw on when establishing new groups
Intentional Conversation Thurs 27th Aug 7-9pm EST
- Having purposeful conversations with interested rebels to help them find there niche in XR and support them in stepping into empowerment to act in our SOS
Facilitating New Groups Sat 29th Aug 10am-11:30am EST
- Supporting and growing groups once established
Regen (for mobilisers only) Sat 29th Aug 11:45am-12:45pm EST
- Regen, care of self & others, conflict resilience
Tech Onboarding Sat 29th Aug 1:30-3:30pm EST
- Basics on all the platforms - Mattermost, Signal, Base, Nextcloud and Action Network
Outreach Conversations Thurs 3rd Sept 7-9pm EST
- Guide on ways to have climate conversations in the time of Covid with the general public
An email will be sent to the email used here in the week training starts with all the Zoom links and other training information attached. Please check your junk mail if you have not received this email by Tuesday 17th August.