Create A Form:
- Add questions by dragging from the right to your form on the left. Select a pre-built question then drag to use one.
- Pre-built questions include core fields like first name and email address and custom questions you've created in the Questions & Custom Fields section of the Start Organizing menu.
- Edit questions by clicking on them in your form to change their names, labels, and placeholders, and make them required. Some questions (pre-built and core) have limited options.
- Re-order and remove questions by dragging them in your form or out of your form to remove. Some questions (like email address) cannot be removed.
- Save by clicking "Save Form" to close the form builder and preview your work. You can always edit your questions later.
Questions and custom fields in this network have been restricted so only administrators with special permissions can create or edit them. You can only use pre-built questions on this form.