LOG YOUR CALL: Tell the Ohio Redistricting Commission to Adopt Our Model Congressional Map
On 2/24/2022, the Ohio Redistricting Commission passed its third set of Ohio House and Ohio Senate maps. We will see in the coming days if these maps stand up to the scrutiny of the Ohio Supreme Court. In the meantime, the Commission turns back to the task of drawing Ohio's congressional map. Sen. Pres. Huffman said that there will be a hearing about the congressional districts on March 1.
With four of their maps struck down already, and two more headed to the court, we believe it is self-evident that the majority members of the Commission are incapable of drawing a fair, constitutionally compliant map, even when given very specific guidance by the Court. That's why we are doubling down on our call for the Commission to adopt the Fair Districts model map. You can read more about our map HERE.
Please call the Commissions to urge them to adopt the Fair Districts model map, then LOG YOUR CALLS by clicking on the button.
- House Speaker Bob Cupp: 614-466-9624
- Senate President Matt Huffman: 614-466-7584
- House Minority Leader C. Allison Russo: (614) 466-8012
- Senator Vernon Sykes: 614-466-7041
- Auditor Keith Faber: 614-466-4514
- Secretary of State Frank LaRose: (614) 466-2655 (press 1)
- Gov. Mike DeWine: 614-466-3555 or 614-644-4357 (you should be able to leave a message at the second number)