Tenants Rights Workshops Registration
Do you know your rights and responsibilities as a tenant? Are you searching for a new place to rent? Are you concerned about your rental housing?
Then you need to join our tenants rights trainings. Knowing your rights is essential as a tenant. Don't get taken advantage of by a slumlord!
Each training will cover the following topics:
- What to know before you rent
- What to know while your renting
- What to do when your lease is ending
- Understanding the eviction process--- what you're entitled to
There will be several opportunities to join these workshops. Workshops will be held in person at a pre-determined location. Food and drink will be provided, as well as raffle prizes.
Please register to receive location information.
Workshop Dates and Times
- Sat. Oct. 23rd 1:00-2:30pm (Stubbs School)
- Tues. Nov. 2nd 6:30-8:00pm (Stubbs School)
- Sat. Nov. 6th 1:00-2:30pm (Stubbs School)
- Tues. Nov. 16th 6:30-8:00pm (St. Andrew and Matthew Church 719 N Shipley St Wilmington, DE 19801)
- Sat. Nov. 20th 1:00-2:30pm (St. Andrew and Matthew Church 719 N Shipley St Wilmington, DE 19801)
- Tues. Nov. 30th 6:30-8:00pm (location TBD)
- Sat. Dec. 4th 1:00-2:30pm (location TBD)
- Tues. Dec. 14th 6:30-8:00pm (Wilmington Public Library 10 E 10th St, Wilmington, DE 19801)
- Sat. Dec. 18th 1:00-2:30pm (location TBD)
Masks required and covid safety protocols will be followed.