Email your MP - calling on the NSW Government to ensure safety, conditions and job security on the train system
Our rail workers must be safe on the job. Their families should never have to worry they won't come home. The commuters of NSW must also be safe on their way to work or home.
Rail workers are calling on the NSW Government to ensure safety, conditions and job security on the train system.
But after 9 months of negotiations, the NSW Government is still refusing to agree to decent standards and conditions.
The standards rail workers are fighting for include:
- maintaining COVID-safe cleaning standards
- guaranteeing any changes to safety standards are "as safe or safer" than current standards
- paid family and domestic violence leave provisions
- keeping qualified train and station staff (such as train guards) for passenger & staff safety
- commit to no more privatisation & outsourcing
Email NSW MPs using the tool on this page to demand they ensure safety, conditions and job security on the train system.
An attack on rail health & safety standards is an attack on the whole community.