Make Your Voice Heard!
Join your colleagues to make sure the Chancellor receives HUNDREDS of messages from hardworking faculty. Chancellor Claire has the authority to influence the District’s negotiators to settle our contract fairly.
Want to share something more specific with Chancellor Claire? Select the issue(s) of most importance to you, then add your personal comments if you wish:
- WORKLOAD EQUITY FOR ALL FACULTY
- EQUITABLE LOAD FOR LAB CLASSES
- PAY EQUITY FOR NON-INSTRUCTIONAL FACULTY
- ONE MONTH PAID MATERNITY/CHILD BONDING LEAVE
- COMPENSATION: SALARY, BENEFITS & PART-TIME PARITY
- INVESTIGATIONS / PROGRESSIVE DISCIPLINE
- BINDING ARBITRATION
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: IMPROVED PROCESSES & INCREASED FUNDING
This is the issue(s) that’s most important to me and I’ll tell you why...
[enter your personal story here]
Don’t delay, send your message to Chancellor Claire today! We want to ensure that all emails are sent no later than Tuesday, March 17th.
Stay on top of the latest information on contract negotiations at: http://aft1493.org/aft-1493-negotiations-update/
Paul Bissember (on behalf of AFT Contract Action Team)