It's Time to Raise the Minimum Wage in PA!
Every state surrounding our Commonwealth has raised their minimum wage, while Pennsylvania remains a dismal $7.25.
After decades of wage stagnation, Pennsylvania's working people deserve one fair wage to allow them to make ends meet for their families and to boost local economies!
Sign the petition to tell the Pennsylvania General Assembly that it's well past time to raise the minimum wage in PA!
From: [Your Name]
WE THE UNDERSIGNED, call on the General Assembly to increase the minimum wage in PA for the first time in over 13 years.
1. We support an increase in the state minimum wage to $15 an hour.
2. We support a cost of living adjustment in any legislation so that the minimum wage keeps pace with inflation.
3. We oppose a separate minimum wage for tipped workers,
4. We support local control to give our counties and cities the right to set an even higher minimum wage if that fits local economic conditions.
5. We support a significant increase in fines on employers who engage in wage theft against their employees and strengthening of enforcement efforts.