We need enforceable PFAS drinking water standards!
Every day, new communities wake up and learn that their friends and family have been poisoned for decades. DuPont, Saint-Gobain, Chemours, 3M, the military, and others have threatened our lives, environment, and economies.
Together, we demand PFAS drinking water standards that will protect us, our children, and our communities.
We need national, enforceable PFAS drinking water standards!
The health effects of PFAS are enormous -- and even deadly. These chemicals have been linked to cancer and other diseases.
Enough is enough. Take action and tell Congress: we need national, enforceable PFAS drinking water standards!
Community Partner Coalition:
- Keep Your Promises DuPont - Parkersburg, WV
- Merrimack Citizens for Clean Water - Merrimack, NH
- New York Water Project - Hoosick Falls, NY
- Riverkeeper - Ossining, NY
- Testing for Pease - Pease, NY
- Toxics Action Center - Bennington, VT
- Veterans and Civilians Clean Water Alliance - Oscoda, MI
- Wursmith Community Activists - Wurtsmith, MI
For more information, please visit our website: https://pfasproject.net/
From: [Your Name]
We demand national, enforceable PFAS drinking water standards!
These standards must be based in science. Our lives and livelihoods are threatened every day by the existence of these chemicals.