Elections Matter: Dr. Dale Anderson Discusses Voting and What's at Stake
Start: Friday, August 28, 2020• 5:00 PM • Eastern Daylight Time (US & Canada) (GMT-04:00)
End: Friday, August 28, 2020• 5:30 AM • Eastern Daylight Time (US & Canada) (GMT-04:00)
Florida Indivisibles and other Resistance Groups will have the opportunity to hear from Dr. Dale Anderson on Voter Suppression and Democracy Degradation. Join us to hear from Dr. Anderson as he discusses voting in Florida and what's at stake.
The presentation covers
1. The Stakes of our 2020 Election
2. GOP’s Voter Suppression Strategy
3. H.R.1’s powerful support for Democracy
4. Creating a Democracy “Landslide”
Dr. Dale Anderson is a physician whose career has included:
- the practice of internal and emergency medicine – AMES, IA.
- CEO of a large midwestern medical group practice – McFarland Clinic, Ames IA.
- Hospital Executive in Large Health Systems
- Sr. VP/Executive Medical Director - Presbyterian Health Services, Albuquerque, NM
- Sr. VP/Executive Medical Director – OhioHealth, Columbus, OHConsultant with a Miami Based Health Care Strategy Company
- BDC Advisors, LLC
Dr. Anderson’s Education includes:
- M.B.A., Iowa State University School of Business, Ames, Iowa - *Distinguished Alumni Award, 1999
- MD., Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, Illinois
Presented by Indivisible Florida Network