Artists Unite for a Green New Deal — Call #3 Recap Bundle
Whether or not you were able to join the call in real-time, you can access the "Artists Unite for a Green New Deal — Call #3 Recap Bundle." Just sign up here and we'll send you an email with links to:
- The call recording (both video and audio). Video version includes captions.
- Speaker's presentations, including the Briefing Document from the USDAC's Bureau of Energy, Power, and Art!
- A graphic doodle documenting the call.
CALL 3: BUILDING STRATEGY AND CO-CREATING CULTURE
Thursday, September 5th — 8PM EST / 5PM PST
Artists are the storytellers, visionaries, and the heart of our movements for change.
You’ve learned about the nuts and bolts of a Green New Deal: now it’s time to strategize about how we can all be a part of making it real. On this call, we’ll hear from movement organizers and arts and cultural workers who are rolling up their sleeves to make the Green New Deal a reality. Then, we’ll share opportunities to plug into next steps with the U.S. Department of Arts and Culture and other partners.
- Theater-makers Tara Moses and Ronee Penoi from Groundwater Arts’ Green New Theater initiative.
- Illustrator Josh Yoder from Sunrise Movement