Indivisible Front Range Resistance
Indivisible Front Range Resistance (IFRR) is for residents up and down the FR corridor (roughly Pueblo-Fort Collins) who are dedicated to providing sustained AND rapid resistance actions to:
- the trump agenda
- congressional moves to strip our hard-won human rights and climate science victories
- effect positive progressive change in our local communities
We welcome citizens of every political affiliation, provided you are dedicated to engaging in active resistance to the trump agenda and its many short- and long-term threats to our country. It's important for you to find group members who are in your immediate area so you can meet locally, organize, and use IFRR as a platform to amplify your events. IFRR will also actively create, assist with, and co-develop events that group members suggest.
We #standindivisible. We are the resistance. We will win. Our actions include:
- Coordinated visits to our MoC offices and town hall meetings
- Coordinated call campaigns to MoCs
- Outreach to like-minded organizations and those most affected by the trump agenda, especially the vulnerable and the disenfranchised
- Participation in planned rallies, protests, and other actions.