No Business With Genocide
No Business With Genocide is a coalition-led campaign designed to build the movement to end genocide permanently worldwide.
The No Business With Genocide campaign is built around the simple proposition that corporations should refrain or withdraw from doing business with regimes that engage in genocide and/or crimes against humanity.
This campaign is part of the movement to end genocide and crimes against humanity by building a grassroots global constituency willing and able to put effective and timely political and economic pressure on governments that engage in or consider committing genocide and/or mass atrocities.
The purpose of the No Business With Genocide campaign is to put effective pressure on corporations in key sectors – principally oil, gas, timber, mining and banking – to stop supporting regimes complicit in genocide and crimes against humanity. Click here to learn how you can organize a campaign in your hometown and home state.
Click here to learn how you can organize a campaign on your campus.
The purpose of these resolutions and laws is to:
- Educate people about genocide and crimes against humanity across the world.
- Highlight corporations that support governments engaged in or considering committing genocide and/or crimes against humanity.
- Put billions of dollars of university, religious institutional, and local and state government purchasing and investment power on corporations to prevent their support of governments engaged in genocide or crimes against humanity.
- Provide a tool for students and citizens to take effective action to prevent genocide at their university, local town, and home state.
- Build a global movement to end genocide and crimes against humanity worldwide.
Director, No Business With Genocide
- Check out our webpage
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @GenocideNo
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org